Here at Tassie Car Rentals, we support the Arts. In fact, we also share a Gallery onsite with the artist known as GINA, at our Murray St, East Devonport location. So, we're no strangers to the arts.
See below for the current happenings and opportunities in the art world...
ART, fun, sea, sun & relaxation in FIJI. Who wouldn’t want to?
- Art in the mornings & explore beautiful FIJI in the afternoons.
- It’s a workshop to kick start your art making – using the simplest of tools – scissors and glue – we will be doing art using COLLAGE
- This workshop is suitable for beginners and intermediate artists working in
- any medium including textiles, photography, painting, printmaking, journaling etc
- Beat artist block & learn new techniques, ideas, prompts
- Discover new ways of thinking and seeing
Express yourself in Collage
- Award winning local Tasmanian artist will guide you, with patience & understanding, through the myriad ways to create striking imagery
- Exercises encourage individual thinking & making art that is your own
- Discover your voice & express it in collage
- Take away lots of ideas, notes, techniques & exercises to help unleash your inner art and explore your creativity
And then there is the beach & sun & snorkelling. Time for nature walks
Visit a waterfall, see how TAPA cloth is made & explore the local village
Stay in traditional bure-style cottages with beautiful views over Savusavu Bay
Enjoy evening get togethers over good food and great company
Click the links for details
- BOOK EARLY and Join BULA Mail on Fiji Airways to get the Bula cheap airfares that pop up from time to time.